AmigaActive (1397/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:20 May 2000 at 16:04:43
Subject:Re: PICT files

Hello Neil,

On 20-May-00, you wrote:

> NetPBM loads and saves PICTS, see AA9.

> In fact, NetPBM loads and saves just about anything.

Have you ever come across .LPI files?

I have some that a bloke at work has given me on disk to convert if
possible.

Looking at the file, it is made with "LivePicture" or "Shasta",
neither of which I know of, but assume produce proprietary
formats. Possibly from a digital camera?

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!